Baby Prison
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Baby Prison, lol
Since the boys are pulling themselves up so much lately, we decided that its probably time to phase out the walkers and encourage them to walk on their own...so we pulled out and put up the super playyards, aka baby prison, in the living room. They like it okay so far, but I like it quite a bit because I can control what goes in a little better as far as dirt. Now they have a space of their own (nearly our entire living room, lol) and people aren't walking across the same floors that they pay on. they crawl so fast now that they were starting to "escape" the living room area when I left the room even for a second. They were following people right out of the living room and into the kitchen and halls and although I clean the floors frequently, I was starting to get scared that they would find something that they should not have and put it in their mouth before we could stop them. Now we can control their environment a bit more and they can't escape into the hallways or kitchen unless we want them to. Our boys are growing up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment