Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy and Mommy!


We have had a busy couple weekends here in the Huber household...thank God for Nanny Debbie...she is the woman who watches our boys during the week and lately during the weekends too! Mommy and Daddy have really been living the life!  Last weekend we went out for dinner, laser tag and bowling for Mike's birthday and then this weekend she watched the boys so that Mike and I could go for breakfast on Saturday and then I went to work for a bit and Mike and Konrad went to the doctor for Konrad and quickly stopped by at cousin Charlotte's birthday party and then he dropped Konrad back off at home and Mike and I went to Holly's baptism...then today we went to breakfast WITH the boys and Mike's parents which was only their second restaurant adventure ever and then we had some birthday dinner with my parents...and of course the most important birthday present of all...Konrad is still sick, hoarse and wilty from the Lila cold he caught last weekend and came down with on Thursday and today Zachary started with a runny nose and chesty cough and a temperature of 103 and Mikey had a runny nose and a temperature of 101.5...woot!  Now admittedly Mikey and Zachary were probably coming down with it yesterday but their very busy mommy didn't notice until today which was the first time that I have actually spent more than a couple hours with both of them in at least a week...It's good to be a mommy of triplets :)  Poor sicky icky babies...its a Huber theme these days I'm afraid...perhaps we need to go back into the bubble, but I am pretty sure that the bubble got us here now in the first place...hmmm philosophy of baby illnesses...anyway, here are some party pics to lighten the post a bit, lol...

Daddy's cake

Daddy, Greg, Jeff & Erik a few drinks into bowling...

Happy Birthday Daddy! (at the restaurant)

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Mommy's birthday breakfast

Konrad was VERY excited to get some food...we don't get out much...

That sure is a lot of candles...
Daddy got Mommy some roses, awww

Grandma Carol and the boys!

No comments: