Something we are not getting much of still...but it will get better. It is hard to imagine that our little guys are 12 weeks old and sometimes hard to remember that developmentally they are only 2 weeks old. I have to remind myself of this when other babies that are younger than our boys can see and smile and laugh at 12 weeks and ours are just starting to notice the world around them and may not laugh or grab things for weeks still. They are getting stronger though, every day it seems, and they are starting to interact with us a bit. The definitely can see something because they like watching the lights on their play mat and on their crib music box. They are getting more used to belly time and their head control is getting a bit better. It is great to see them lifting their heads and looking around, but it can be a bit dangerous for mom and dad because they can get their head up but not always hold it up and we are getting headbutted every so often-their little heads can bring a lot of pain to a nose!
They like going on walks and every once and a while I will venture into town or to the store by myself during the week with them. I was desperate to get out so I took them to Kohls this week and weren't we the spectacle! People coming up to us and asking questions, wanting to touch the babies-I needed security guards just to get to the baby section (not really but I wished I had some). It was intimidating to go out by myself with the three of them at first, but now that I have done it it is getting less daunting. It takes lots of preparation and a bit of luck with baby behavior and people in publics reactions, but it can be done.
We are going on a walk!

Mikey is a very relaxed, deep sleeper

Konrad likes to sleep all balled up and on his side

Zack sprawls out with his hand and feet in the air

Tired mommy
5 comments:
The babies are beautiful. Glad to see everyone is healthy and doing good. We wish you lots of good sleep very soon!!! Charles and Abbey Ritter
Aw Leah, what precious pictures! Thank you so much for sharing. How sweet to see their little personalities as they sleep. Keep on pluggin', you'll get there. *hug*
dude random people are trying to come up and touch them?
u need a stick to wack them with
Stroller help:
i am having triplets and i seen yours and im wondering where you got it from because this is the nicest ones ive seen please let me know as soon as u can thanks.
o so you know which stroller im talking about its the one with the two in the back and the one in the front...
Post a Comment