Friday, September 12, 2008

doctor, doctor

We finally got little Mike into the Cardiologist this week for his arm and back mottling. They said that his heart is healthy. So, they don't know why he is getting the discoloration, they assume it is circulatory, but it isn't his heart...so that's a relief and I figure as long as it won't hurt him, its fine with me that its there. The boys had their eye exams this week as well and everyone checked out "A okay" except that Zach has a small astigmatism that we will have to monitor in later years. The eye doctor seemed to believe that my boys will keep their beautiful blue eyes as well, so that is lovely news since they are SOOOO handsome with their blue eyes. Our helmet appointment was somewhat uneventful this week, Konrad and Mike are making great progress, Zach's head doesn't really want to conform...but his isnt too bad in my opinion anyway...so he has a Charlie Brown head...there are worse things...

on to more interesting things

Little Mike is starting to army crawl...terrifying and so exciting. Konrad can make some progress across the floor on his belly as well but I think it is due more to his flailing like a beached seal then to some skill at "almost crawling" like Mike. Zachary is still not a huge fan of his belly. He pushes himself up on his stomach but has no interest in moving...he is still too worried about holding up that Charlie Brown head of his, laugh. In sticking with his lead, Mikey also sat up without help last night. He did eventually fall over, but it was impressive to us all the same. Zachary can almost sit as well, but he needs a bit more support. Konrad has no abdominal muscle strength whatsoever and so he just slumps right over when you try to sit him up. All of them are still teething like crazy and its a race to see whose teeth come through first.

We are excited for the baptism this weekend and I am excited to post the pictures of our little men in their baptism suits...hilarious.


Mikey's arm mottling...hmmm

Zachary looking so cute and cherubic

Mommy, he's touching meeeee!

so serious

1 comment:

Amber said...

Your little guys are so cute! I'm glad to hear the Mikey's heart is good! I miss seeing the little guys! I can't wait to see them sitting up! How adorable! Give the boys a kiss from me on their special baptism day! I miss you guys!