Wednesday, May 7, 2008

always good to sing to your babies...

and here's an example of what I sing, laugh...


triplets (sung to the tune of frara jaca)

by leah huber


so much barfing, so much barfing

then there's poo

then there's poo

don't know how I do it, don't know how I do it

how bout you, how bout you


stinky diapers, stinky diapers

bottles too

bottles too

all of them are crying, all of them are crying

i am too, i am too


now we're walking, now we're walking

please don't cry, please don't cry

all the people staring; pointing, asking questions

not much fun, yes lets run


yes they're triplets, please don't touch them

yes they're mine, yes all mine

yes I've got my hands full, yes twins run in my family

I'm glad they're mine too, I'm glad they're mine too




...and then there is the ever popular "we work hard for the burpies"...



we work hard for the burpies (sung to the Donna Summers tune of  "I work hard for my money")

by leah huber


we work hard for the burpies (pat pat,  pat pat)

so hard for our burpies (thump thump thump thump)

we work hard for the burpies, but they sometimes will not burp


we work hard for my burpies (pat pat,  pat pat)

so hard for our burpies (thump thump thump thump)

we work hard for the burpies, but these babies just won't burp


its after midnight, the babies are fed

but the burpies, they wont come

and we wish we were in bed under the covers asle-ee-ep


if they don't burp, then they'll prob'ly puke 

and we'll have to clean it up

and though we love them, we just don't want to change them ag-aa-in


we work hard for the burpies (pat pat,  pat pat)

so hard for our burpies (thump thump, thump thump)

we work hard for the burpies, but these babies just won't burp

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I literally laughed out loud at this, singing along in my head!

Kathy said...

Hi there can't hardly wait to get there to see those babies, and yes sometimes things don't work the way you want them to but in the end it will all work out and always for the best. They are a real blessing and in time all these feelings will go because you will gain and do things that mothers with only 1 baby will never experience. Maybe when I get there I can relieve you guys for a bit maybe a dinner or something else.