Monday, June 2, 2008

Laughing babies!

The best thing happened a couple of days ago, Konrad laughed! He was gooing and gaaing at me and I laughed at him and then he laughed at me! It was the best thing I have ever heard. He hasn't done it since, but sometimes he comes close. The other two boys are so close to it as well. They smile so big when you look at them. Sometimes they are smiling so much when they see me or Mike that they can't keep their pacifiers in their mouths, laugh. It is a great feeling to have someone look at you and love you so much and be so happy when you just walk up to them or pick them up. I am so looking forward to the other babies laughing and to all of them doing it consistently . Little Mike is starting to put his hands in his mouth finally and Mike and I are praying that he finds his thumb because it is impossible to keep a pacifier in his mouth. He loves it so much and really likes it to fall asleep and so we are constantly playing pacifier "wack a mole" with him and his brothers at bed time. We have our 4 month visit at the doctors tomorrow and I will update more then.

No comments: