Things are settling back down now that Zach is back from his hospital adventures. He is doing well and seems to be responding to his medicine a little bit. Mike and Konrad seem to be recovering from the upheaval to their daily schedules and they are getting a bit less clingy as the days go by and I haven't left again. All of the boys are a bit of a hand full lately and it is taking lots of entertainment to keep them occupied. They last about 10 minutes on the play mat and about 10 minutes in the exersaucer then about 10 minutes in the bouncy seat and about 10 minutes in the swing and...well you get the idea...its musical babies around here. They are very interactive when I have time to talk with them and they are talking, talking , talking. Zach had especially taken off in the speech department, he is so smiley and chatty when his belly isn't hurting him, which is most of the time. Konrad is the most behind in his speech and he is a bit more particular about his talk sessions but he will talk to Mikey when they lay next to each other and he talks to himself and he talks to his mommy and sometimes to others. Little Mike is catching up to Zachary and he is starting to talk much more often and to more people. I need to come up with some more play ideas...the boys need so much interaction and there is only one of me. I think we have to get another exersaucer and maybe a jumperoo and then I don't know. Little Mike is starting to pull his legs under him when he is on his belly and so is Konrad so I think we will be crawling in the next 6 weeks or so. Zachary is still working on rolling over but when he is on his belly he does well.
Reading with Grandma
Mikey in the Exersaucer
Zachary talking away in the exersaucer-he's so chatty!
Konrad and his crazy hair in the exersaucer

1 comment:
ugh I'm so sorry I forgot to share this link with you! I know I shared it with Sarah. WE've been using it for years, and plan to continue for a while. Pick and choose the activities you like...
Actually, I guess the babies ?corrected age? (can't remember the right term) is probably right on for beginning this.
I have such sweet memories of doing these with my babies. *melt*
www.letteroftheweek.com
I know you haven't got much time to just peruse a site, so go to the menu on the left side of the screen and click on Brightly Beaming Baby. You could print out a lesson to have handy and assign tasks to any helpers you might have! :)
Post a Comment