Sunday, August 3, 2008

Zachary is in the hospital


Today we had a scare with Zachary. I came into his room to find him blue in the face and unresponsive, I picked him up and smacked his back and he coughed and started crying and immediately pinked back up. I think that he had thrown up and somehow it made him stop breathing. It was very scary and we took him to the ER right away. He got admitted to Beaumont Pediatrics and he is staying overnight or more for observation and some tests to figure out if he is okay and to try to get his reflux issues under control so that this does not happen again. Please keep him and us in your prayers and hope that we figure this all out soon. He seems okay for now and he looks happy and healthy even though he is in the hospital. we don't know how long he will be in there so if anyone thinks that they want to come over and help out at the house with the other two boys, please give me a call and let me know.

1 comment:

Sarah B said...

dang those are beautiful boys!!!! even in the hospital Zack is amazingly cute. even with those awesome helmets your boys shine thru as cute stars. I just love it and want to hug and kiss.

I love you and Mike so much and we are praying for you and sending you vibes. I will try to come out after work tonight if I can get a ride with Geo or something.....