Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Zachary is home

After 3 days of poking, prodding and testing, Zachary is home. He checked out okay with cardiology and neurology and it was decided that he probably choked on some puke and that is what caused him to turn blue and stop breathing. They changed his medications and added one and sent hime home on an apnea monitor so that we will know if he ever stops breathing again. Thank you so much to Grandmas and Grandpas (our Moms and Dads), Jeff, Christina, Amber, Christina, and Angie for offering to help and for taking time off work and out of your busy lives to give us the help and support that we needed and making this very hard situation manageable. You all took very good care of Konrad and Michael during this crazy couple of days and we are so grateful, we love you and we appreciate your help. Hopefully things can get back to normal now...Mike and Konrad missed their mommy and I am glad to have all three cribs full again.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I'm so glad Zach is home!! I'm sure is brothers were happy to see him!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad it waws something simple, and I'm glad all three cribs are full again, too!

(I try to post frequently on your blog, but I always get an error for some reason, so just because I don't post, don't think I don't care! *smooch*)

Meluch+3 said...

I'm glad to read he's ok. It's so hard to have them in the hospital and not know. (I've also got BBB. meluch.blogspot.com)

Mel