The boys are 8 months old today, unbelievable. As of today, Michael weighs 18lb 15oz and is 26.25" long, Konrad weighs 16lb 14oz and is 25.25" long, and Zachary weighs 19lb 11oz and is 26.25 inches long. So obviously they are growing and thriving, laugh. The doctor's office makes sure to remind us not to expect too much of them and that they are only 5 months old adjusted age, but sometimes it is hard to believe because they look and seem more like the 8 month olds they are. In some ways I know that they are behind and closer to the 5 month old mark, but they are so alert, curious and very interactive. They are jumping in their exersaucer and moving around in their walkers and they are definitely trying to crawl. All three of them are racing to have the first tooth through any day now (which of course they would definitely have if they were actually 8 months old). I am just so proud of them and in awe of how fast they are growing. It really is true that the days go by slowly but the months and years go by so fast. They are just amazing and the light of our lives.
On a personal note, Mike and I have been married three years today and we have one beautiful boy for each year to show for it...my, weren't we efficient. We always get all sorts of "instant family" comments but today it feels like it, in a good way. I do love my boys, all four of them :)
Here are the boys playing today- 8 months old (5 months my foot!)
Here is a pic for those of you who can't view the video
2 comments:
I know what you mean about hitting milestones closer to actual then adjusted sometimes i forget mine were born 8 weeks early! your little guys are so cute! Happy anniversary!
Your boys are doing awesome! I am so proud of you guys and them!!
Post a Comment