Konrad and his toothy grin
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
We have TEEEEEETHHHHH!
I am so proud! Zachary and Konrad got their first tooth today!!!! Yippeee. They have both been incredibly whiny the past two days and nights and I have not been able to figure it out. I thought they might be bored or really hungry or just being pains in the behind, but this afternoon all things were made clear when low and behold they both had their bottom right tooth pop through within a few hours of each other! Based on his current mood and attitude, little Mike isn't far behind and I can feel his teeth bulging up right under his gums. How cool is it that Konrad and Zach got them on the same exact day?!? Its things like these that make this whole triplet thing really neat, not to mention incredibly amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment