Monday, July 7, 2008
our first cold-boo hoo
We all have colds or something today. Both of the Mikes got it first on Saturday and then Konrad and Zachary followed suit last evening...it seems that after a very rough night of very, very little sleep I am getting it this morning-boo. Three snotty babies coughing and gagging and sputtering and whining then add a sleep deprived mommy and daddy with stuffy noses too...what a pleasant place our house is to visit. Daddy got up and went to work after maybe 1-2 hours of sleep last night...I would have called off after last night...I told him to just stay home (he looked more than a bit rough around the edges) but he said he wasn't sick enough to stay home and I was like "ummm could have fooled me, you look like crap" but he went to work anyway, he likes his job and he is a good, responsible daddy, he is our hero. So now he is gone and I am home with three gooey, slimey, cranky babies. We will go to the doctor today I think...boo hoo, snotty babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment