I am a working mother of five year old triplets, a wife to a travelling businessman, a sister to four siblings with families, a daughter to parents squished in the sandwich generation. I do not have time to myself, time to process the rush of life, or time to pray...and so it seems I am always praying on the pot...and sometimes I have a child barging in on that too...
4 comments:
Prayers have been answered,
Your dreams have come true,
Love and best wishes
to all FIVE of you!!!
Congrats!!! John and Paula
(Angie's parents)
WOW! Congrats Huber Fam! Great to hear and see that all are well! Can't wait to meet the new 60% of your fam!
Great Job Guys!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! They look happy and healthy. Tell the nurses we said Hello ;)
Love The Libstaffs!
Congratulations! Oh my gosh...they are all just beautiful (but which one is which???).
Hope to meet the boys soon. Take care Huber tribe.
Love, Georgia and Kevin
Post a Comment