Wednesday, January 16, 2008

November 30th, 2007-20 weeks

We had our 20 week appointment and ultrasound today. It was an uneventful week for contractions after last week's scare. My cervix is still 3.5cm and closed so that is a good thing and I am not having any contractions. I finally gained some weight, 11 pounds total so far so I am proud of that (for once, laugh). The babies are still doing well and no worse for the wear from the contractions. They are getting so big in there that the ultrasound people have trouble getting one baby in the picture without extra legs and feet popping in from the other babies. They are all moving and playing and it is a challenge to get good measurements because they are so squirmy :)  We finally did get good measurements after 1 hour 20 minutes of ultrasounding, ugh, and Baby A is 11 ounces, Baby B is 10 ounces and Baby C is 8 ounces, so he is our mini right now, but they are all within just a bit of each other which is a good sign and they are measuring just how they should be for their age. My doctor said that I could go to my baby shower that my mom is hosting in a couple of weeks but that I have to be really careful and sit down and then rest before and after. I will certainly try my best and I am just glad that she is letting me go to them. 

No comments: